Offering a dramatic oval roofline, the Saddle Span is commonly used for stage covers and theater production.
Features & Benefits:
- A sturdy truss frame offers great height and relative easy rigging of sound and light packages.
- 60ft wide – install over a 40ft wide concert stage or mount directly to a stage deck for larger productions.
- Install without walls for an open-air cover or add a back wall for protection from the elements.
- Install both walls to create an enclosed space for theater productions or unique receptions.
- 60ft wide from base to base
- Overall length without walls (open-air) is 66ft
- Overall length with one wall (stage cover) is 79ft
- Overall length with both walls (theatre) is 92ft.
- White, opaque fabric roof and walls.
- Roof only uses include stage covers and dramatic entryways.
- With one back wall, the Saddle Span become an effective stage cover with decent sound throw, backstage area and rigging capacity.
- With both end walls, the Saddle Span is a great theater tent or reception space.
Accessorize to fit:
- Stage Deck anchoring package
- Optional front/ rear walls
- Customized interior wall draping for a soft stage backdrop or elegant interior space.
- Check out available lighting options for mood or function.
- Shoulder season use? View heating options here.
- Theater or concert use? We can assist with staging for your event.
- Keep your feet dry – flooring solutions available.